2022 SUBMISSIONS OPEN SOON
SUBMISSIONS FOR THE 2022 NEXTWAVE COMPETITION WILL OPEN SOON. Keep in touch with the festival HERE and be the first to know when the 2022 theme and item are announced!
Finished your amazing new film and would like to enter it into the competition? Fantastic!
- Have you filled in the Entry Form? If not, you will need to head over there and fill it out so we know who you are and which film is yours.
- Your film must be 5 minutes or less – including intro and credits.
- The file size you send should be less than 10GB
- You can also send us some photos from your film (screen shots or on set stills) as well as a short synopsis. These can be included in the program if you’re a lucky finalist.
To submit your film you can do so one of two ways:
- Digitally through online services such as WeTransfer, Dropbox, Vimeo, YouTube or Google Drive. Depending on the platform, remember to list your film as unlisted or share the password with us. Send the link and password to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with any photos from your film.
(Exporting tips: we suggest exporting to H264 Mp4 at 1080p)
- Post your film on a DVD, USB thumb drive or external hard drive to:
Nextwave Youth Film Festival
PO Box 182, Coffs Harbour, NSW, 2450