SUBMISSIONS OPEN MAY 1ST TO OCT 26TH
Finished your amazing new film and would like to enter it into the competition? Fantastic!
- Have you filled in the Entry Form? If not, you will need to head over there and fill it out so we know who you are and which film is yours.
- Your film must be 5 minutes or less – including intro and credits. (If entering ‘Beyond the Bubble‘ category (Coffs Harbour only) you can use the same steps to submit as per the main competition. For more info, see here)
- The file size you send should be less than 10GB
- You can also send us some photos from your film (screen shots or on set stills) as well as a short synopsis. These can be included in the program if you’re a lucky finalist.
To submit your film you can do so one of two ways:
- Digitally through online services such as Dropbox, Vimeo, YouTube or Google Drive. Remember to list your film as private and share the password with us. Send the link and password to email@example.com, along with any photos from your film.
(Exporting tips: we suggest exporting to H264 Mp4 at 1080p)
- Post your film on a DVD, USB thumb drive or external hard drive to:
Nextwave Youth Film Festival
PO Box 182, Coffs Harbour, NSW, 2450