2. Make sure you’ve read the Main Competition Guidelines.
3. Double check you’ve featured the phrase “What’s Next?” in your film.
4. Submit your online Entry Form
5. Send us your film by Monday 21 September, 2020 at midnight
You can submit your film to us via Dropbox, YouTube, Vimeo or Google Drive. Files should be less than 10GB. (We recommend exporting files as H.264, Mp4 1080p).
Make sure you make your video private and send the link and password to your film to firstname.lastname@example.org
Post your film on a DVD, USB thumb drive or external hard drive (max 10GB) to:
Nextwave Youth Film Festival
PO Box 182, Coffs Harbour, NSW, 2450
6. Be selected as a finalist, have your film seen by an audience and premiere at the 2021 Screenwave International Film Festival, and during Youth Week in April. Plus win some awesome awards and prizes!